Active management of joined agricultural operations – Green Fingers directly manages and operates a number of joined agricultural operations (“Kibbutz”) across the Western Galilee region.
The operation in conducted in the most professional matter and is reworded, not only by a highly skillful manager and consultants, but also, with a large R&D department to their dispatch.
Zvolun Orchards Partnership
- Managed by Yaron Wissmark and operated by Doron Rom
- Located in the southern part of the Western Galilee region
- The varieties grown are 200 acres of avocados (Lamb Hass, Hass, Carmen, Arad, Gem, Reed,
- Ettinger and more); 10 acres of mangos (Maya, Omer) ;1 acre of Blueberries (Biloxi); 10 acres of litchis (Hu Lung, Mauritius)
Kibbutz Kinneret Agricultural Mnagament
- Managed by Shery Lev
- Located in the northern part of the Jordan Valley region
- The varieties grown are 160 acres of avocados (Maluma, Lavie, Day, Pinkerton, Gem, Ettinger and more); 70 acres of Mangos (Maya, King David, Tommi, Kit, Kent, Omer and more); 25 acres of Litchi (Mauritius, Ho Long, Nu Mai Chee and more); 130 acres of Almonds (Um El Fahem, Kohva, Kohav, Shefa); 140 acres of Dates (Majhul, Bari, Hiani and more); 110 Acres of Bananas; 50 Acres of Olives (Barnea, Korineyki, Fishullen and more); 1200 Acres of field crops
- (Watermellon, sweet corn, wheat and more);
- Kibbutz Kinneret also operates a milking cow shed that produces over 1.15 million lbs of milk with over 450 cows as well as a honey bee farm with over 810 bee hives.